Contributors

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Spirit of a Disciple-Maker

Love this little poem that describes how God uses people as the conduit to draw and grow people into disciples of Christ.



“Not only in the words you speak,
to you so dear, to me so dim.
But when you came to me you brought a sense of Him 


And from your eyes he beckons me
And from your lips his voice is spread
Till I lose sight of you and see the Christ instead”


Is it a beatific smile, a holy light upon your brow? 

No, I saw his presence when you laughed just now.”

Discipleship begins with a passion for Christ that so fills us that it radiates out to those we come in contact with.  And, it's radiance is infectious.   It spreads to others. 


Here's a great article on raising up disciples.  Enjoy...


No comments: